Australia Other Visa

  • Career Visa (Subclass 836 & 116 )

    If you wish to apply for Australia Carer Visa ,This visa is for people who are needed to care for an Australian relative or a member of their family unit who has a medical condition.

    The main difference between the Subclass 836 and Subclass 116- Carer visas is that the Subclass-836 visa is an onshore visa – which means that the applicant needs to be in Australia when the application is lodged. The applicant is generally allowed to remain in Australia until a decision is made on the application. The Subclass- 116 visa is an offshore visa. The eligibility requirements for both visas are very similar.

    This visa is for you if you have a relative living permanently in Australia and they or a member of their family requires care for a medical condition.

    This visa requires the applicant to be sponsored by their Australian relative or their Australian relative's spouse. Where the ‘‘relative’’ of the sponsoring Australian citizen or permanent resident is defined as the spouse, child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew of the sponsor .

    Your spouse and other family members may be included in your application if they meet certain requirements.

    If you are granted this visa you and your family members can live in Australia as Australian permanent residents.

    This Visa will allow you to :
    • Work and study in Australia
    • Receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
    • Access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
    • Be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
    • Sponsor people for permanent residence (subject to waiting periods and visa specific restrictions)
    To be eligible for this visa you must meet all of the following eligibility requirements.

    Australian Relative

    You need to have a relative in Australia who is your spouse, child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew (or step-equivalent) and is usually resident in Australia and is one of the following:

    • an Australian citizen
    • an Australian permanent resident
    • an eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • Investor Retirement Visa (Subclass 405)

    As the name implies the investment retirement Visa was created to provide a special class of Australian immigration Visa to self-funded retirees. With the retirement age around the world different from country to country a nominal age of 55 years or over is that apply to this Visa. Applicants should have no dependent children or family members other than their spouse, and they should be self-funded, able to support themselves in their retirement and able to make significant investments within Australia to support the retirement.

    The applicant or applicants will require sponsorship from a participating Australian State or Territory government and will need to make a designated investment in that sponsor state or territory.

    The size of the investment depends on where the applicant intends to settle with a reduced investment being required for applicants wishing to retire in a regional area of Australia.

    This Visa will grant you to:

    • Multiple entries into Australia are permitted under this Visa.
    • Have your partner (who has also been granted this visa) accompany you to Australia.
    • Travel to and remain in Australia for four years from the date the visa is granted – after that time you will need another visa
    • This visa is granted for 4 years and is not a permanent visa and does not lead to Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
    • Under this visa applicants are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight.
  • Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass- 300 )

    This particular visa is suitable for the fiancé of an Australian sponsor. There are several requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a Fiancé Visa:

    • Applicants must be intending to come to Australia to marry an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident;
    • Applicants must have met their Australian sponsor personally, and MUST NOT marry prior to entering Australia;
    • There can be no impediment to marrying under Australian Law;
    • The plans of the couple to marry should be known by family and friends;
    • Applicants must agree to marry within 9 months of entering Australia and will be granted a 9 month Temporary Visa for this purpose.

    If the marriage does not eventuate in this time, the visa will NOT be extended the applicant will be required to leave Australia.

    The Prospective Spouse (Fiancé) Visa application must be lodged outside of Australia.

  • Working Holiday Visa (Subclass-417)

    The Working Holiday Visa is a temporary employment visa that allows young people to experience life in Australia by having an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment and studying. Applicants that are granted this visa are allowed to stay in Australia for 12 months, and work in the same job for up to 6 months.

    First Working Holiday visa: At the time of applying your First Working Holiday Visa “You must be outside Australia and when the visa is decided”.

    Second Working Holiday visa: At the time of applying your second Working Holiday Visa If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

    With the Working Holiday Visa you cannot be accompanied by a dependent child at any time during your stay in Australia.

    Holders of a Working Holiday Visa are allowed to:

    • Enter Australia and stay up to 12 months
    • Enter and re-enter any number of times within that period
    • Work at any job for up to 6 months with any one employer (you can work for another 6 months for a different employer)
    • Study for up to 4 months

    You can extend your stay by applying for a Second Working Holiday Visa. However, you must have completed at least 3 months of specific work in regional Australia to be eligible to apply.

  • Australian Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

    The Australian Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) grants permanent residence to overseas workers who are sponsored by their Australian employer. The Employer Nomination Scheme is specifically designed to enhance Australia's ability to compete globally while satisfying genuine shortages in the Australian skilled labour market.

    Basic Requirements

    You might be able to get this visa if you:

    • Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer
    • Are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
    • Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
    • Apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
  • Working holiday visa

    The Australian working holiday visa scheme provides a great opportunity for young people aged 18 – 31 to travel round Australia, whilst earning money to help fund their holiday.

    The Australia working holiday visa permits applicants to stay for up to 12 months. The visa permits applicants to work to subsidise travel when entering under Australian working holiday visas. However, you may only work for an individual employer for a maximum of 6 months.

    You may also study or train for up to 4 months using your Australian working holiday visa. There is also the opportunity to extend the Australia working holiday visas for up to another 12 months by completing 3 months seasonal work; you will be required to provide evidence of this when applying for your second year.

    Eligibility Criteria
    • Aged between 18 and 30
    • Hold a valid passport from the following countries:

    Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan or United Kingdom.

    Applicants with dependant children are not eligible to apply under this category.

Need Visa Assistance?

Know More →

skype mail office meeting Phone us

Immigration Enquiry

Leave this empty:

Select Your Country

Contact us for a Free VISA Consultation
Get in Touch Now !