Switzerland is one of the Schengen country out of the 26 Schengen countries. The 26 Schengen countries are: Iceland, Belgium, France, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Slovakia, Italy, Latvia, Austria, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Denmark, Norway, Slovenia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, and Switzerland. Each country has their own Visa process.With a valid Switzerland Schengen visa, you may enter one country and travel freely throughout the Schengen zone*. You will get an internal border checkpoint control. This means that internal air, road and train travel are handled as domestic trips, similar to travel from one state / province to another. Before staring your trip you should check your requirements.
Switzerland Tourist Visa
- Switzerland Business Visa
- All Visa fee and Service charges are payable either in cash or online.
- Government charges & third party charges will be paid directly to the concern authority.
- VisasWizard consultation charges is separate.
- Most of the Schengen countries required Travel Insurance & Flight confirmed Tickets with return itinerary.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Valid National Passport
- Passport Size Photographs
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Tickets
- Proof of Financial Evidence
- Family Detail
- Employment Evidence
- Address Proof
- Accommodation Evidence
- Step 1 - Sign Up with initial amount for register your case with the VisasWizard.
- Step 2 – Level – II assessment. (Consultation with Case Service Manager (CSM Team).
- Step 3 – Login area issuance (You will receive a log in panel, User name & password and document check list. (For the further documentation & case tracking purpose)
- Step 4 – Application Preparation by Case Management Team.
- Step 5 - Scheduling for Bio Matrix & Interview (if required)(Interview Guidance)
- Step 6 - Case Submission to related Consulate. (Applicant visit required)
Switzerland Visitor visa or Switzerland Tourist Visa is required in case you are travelling for visiting family or friends or just or normal tourism purpose from India to Switzerland.This visa is given generally for travel period of less than 90 days if applied for short stay.
Switzerland Business visa application is required in case you are travelling for business purposes from India to Switzerland. This visa is given normally for travel period of less than 90 days. This visa will be issued for business purpose only. In this visa you will not be entitled to get any payout by your business associate in Switzerland / Schengen zone Company.
Government Charges* & VFS Charges* Approx Rs 7000/-.
Documents Check list
(Please Note: Document list may be differ on case to case basis, Please confirm with your case manager)
Visa applications shall be lodged not more than three months before the start of the intended visit.Short Stay Tourist / Business Visa applications shall be decided on within 15-20 working days of the date of the lodging of an application in consulate normally. Based on the work load of related consulate.
Case Process Flow –
Case Preparation Procedure:
Send your enquiry to us for detail discussion with one of our highly expert immigration consultant or Call us at (Help Line) +7827133033 or (Direct Line)+91 11 64001020