USA Family Visa

  • Family Preference Petition.


    This category allows US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States to petition for certain relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.


    Petitioner must be a US citizen or permanent resident and have a qualifying relationship with a relative. Its Categories are:

    • All EB-5 investors must invest in a new commercial enterprise, which is a commercial enterprise:
    • Commercial enterprise means any for-profit activity formed for the ongoing conduct of lawful business including, but not limited to:
    • F1: Unmarried Sons and Daughters of US Citizens.p
    • F2A: Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents.
    • 2B: Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents
    • F3: Married Sons and Daughters of US Citizens.
    • F4: Brothers and Sisters of Adult US Citizens.

    If application is based on marriage, must provide evidence of bona fide relationship.

    NOTE: There is a quota for these immigrant visas. Waiting times may be extremely long – up to 20 YEARS for some categories.

    Current availability is published in the Visa Bulletin once a month by the US Department of State. Because of waiting times, Visas Wizard will only be responsible for the first part of the process- the immigrant petition. Once the petition has been approved, it will be the client’s responsibility to watch the priority dates and to contact Visas Wizard if they wish to proceed once the priority date is current.


    • Must wait for priority date to become current in category before proceeding.
    • Capital Investment Requirements:

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Immediate Relatives


    A spouse, parent, or child (unmarried under 21) of US citizen may apply for permanent residence (commonly called a ―green card).


    Must be the parent, spouse, or child (unmarried under 21) of a US citizen. If application is based on marriage, must provide evidence of bona fide relationship.

    Duration and Limitations

    If spouse of US citizen and marriage is less than 2 years at time of approval, applicant will received 2-year conditional residency. Permanent residence remains valid as long as residence in US is maintained.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa


    Allows a US citizen to petition for a fiancé(e) to enter the US. The couple must get married within the particular period(days) upon entry and the fiancé(e) will have to apply for a permanent residence thereafter.


    The US citizen and alien fiancé(e) must have met in person. Both parties must be legally able to marry, meaning all divorces must be finalized prior to filing the visa petition.


    • K-4 visa available for children under 21.
    • Must marry within the particular period (days) of entry into US, then apply for permanent residence.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • K-3 Spousal Visa


    The K-3 visa allows the alien spouse of a US citizen and his or her minor children to be admitted to the United States as non-immigrants while they are awaiting the adjudication of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. It also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting.


    To be eligible for a K-3 non-immigrant visa, an individual must be married to a US citizen.

    • A child may be eligible for a K-4 visa if:
    • He or she is unmarried, under 21, and the child of a qualified K-3 nonimmigrant visa applicant.


    • In order for a K-4 who is a step-child of a US citizen to immigrate as a relative of the US Citizen step-parent (whether through adjustment of status in the United States or an immigrant visa abroad) the marriage between his or her parent and the US citizen must have occurred before his or her 18th birthday.

    Duration and Limitations

    • Approval and admission valid for 2 years.


    • K-4 visa available for children under 21
    • K-3 and K-4 visa holders may obtain work authorization.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultant for more information.

  • Australian partner visas − visa requirements − spouse / de facto

    Australian partner visas is particular visa which is suitable for the (spouse) wife, husband or de-facto (including same sex relationship) partner of an Australian sponsor. For being eligible for this category visa, there are several requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a Partner Visa:

    Age (Both applicants must be of marriageable age ):

    • If either partner currently resides in Australia, both must have turned 18;
    • If neither partner resides in Australia, both must have turned 16;
    • Provisions exist for persons between the ages of 16 and 18 to marry under by court order.

    If married ( marriage must be recognized and approved under Australian Immigration Law) :

    • Marriage must be legal in Australia or in country of marriage;
    • Marriages NOT recognized include:
      • Arranged or proxy marriages (husband and wife must have physically met before marriage, and live together after marriage);
      • Polygamous marriage;
      • Marriages within prohibited degrees of relationship (generally meaning close family members);
      • Same sex marriage (considered a de facto relationship);
      • Marriage of convenience;
      • Marriage that is only recognized by custom.

    If unmarried ( must be in a de facto (includes same sex relationships) relationship) :

    • Live together (or do not live apart on a permanent basis);
    • Commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to exclusion of all others;
    • Must have lived together for a period of at least 12 months prior to lodging visa application

    This visa can be applied for from within, or outside of Australia

  • Remaining Relative Visa

    The Remaining Relative Visa is applicable for those people whose only family live in Australia. Remaining near relatives (family members) to an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen who lives in Australia, can migrate to Australia and apply for a Remaining Relative Visa.

    One of the most mandatory requirement of this visa is that “All applicants must be sponsored by their close relative in Australia”.

    You can apply for this visa if:
    • You are sister, brother, child, parent or step-equivalent (step-brother) to an Australian permanent resident, eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian citizen;
    • Australian resident must be your sponsor and be at least 18 years old;
    • You have assurance of support;
    • You and your spouse don’t have any other relatives than those who live in Australia;
    • You are under 18 and have been adopted by an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen, and your adoptive parent must have spent the required 1 year (12 months) living overseas with you.

    Near relative is defined as a parent, sister, brother or step equivalent of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse, child (step child) of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse who is over and under 18 years.

    Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 835 (onshore) and Subclass 115 (offshore)

    The general requirement for this type of visa is that you must be sponsored by an eligible relative or the partner of your eligible relative in Australia. You can apply if you and your spouse have no other sisters, brothers, parents and non-dependent children than those in Australia.

    When applying for this visa you must meet the health and the character requirements (as per the Australian Immigration Department). In the application you can include other family members or your partner, but only if they meet certain requirements.

    After getting this visa you can:

    • Access some social security payments;
    • Study and work in Australia;
    • Be eligible for Australian Citizenship.
    • Receive healthcare trough the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme and the Medicare;
    • Sponsor other people for permanent residence.
  • Working holiday visa

    The Australian working holiday visa scheme provides a great opportunity for young people aged 18 – 31 to travel round Australia, whilst earning money to help fund their holiday.

    The Australia working holiday visa permits applicants to stay for up to 12 months. The visa permits applicants to work to subsidise travel when entering under Australian working holiday visas. However, you may only work for an individual employer for a maximum of 6 months.

    You may also study or train for up to 4 months using your Australian working holiday visa. There is also the opportunity to extend the Australia working holiday visas for up to another 12 months by completing 3 months seasonal work; you will be required to provide evidence of this when applying for your second year.

    Eligibility Criteria
    • Aged between 18 and 30
    • Hold a valid passport from the following countries:

    Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan or United Kingdom.

    Applicants with dependant children are not eligible to apply under this category.

Start Free Visa Assessment
Why use
Visas Wizard?
  • We Believe in Simplicity, Safety and Security
  • Free On Line Assessment
  • 24X7 Customer Support
  • We strive to offer the best solution for you
  • Proven Performance
  • Full Experienced & Friendly Staff

Need Visa Assistance?

Know More →

skype mail office meeting Phone us

Immigration Enquiry

Leave this empty:

Select Your Country

Contact us for a Free VISA Consultation
Get in Touch Now !