USA Study Visa
- F-1/M-1 Student Visa
Foreign students seeking to study in the US may enter in the F-1 (academic students) or M-1 (non-academic / vocational) categories.
- The student must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency,
- The student must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study; and
- The student must intend to depart the US.
Duration and Limitations
- Students are admitted to US allowing them to stay for their duration of studies, as long as they remain in good standing with school.
Processing Time: Varies between 3-4 weeks;
- Dependents including spouses and children under age of 21 allowed on these visas.
Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.
Work & Live
- EB-1(1) Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1(3) Multinational Executive or Manager
- EB-2 & EB-3—First Stage: Labour Certification
- EB-2 & EB-3—Second Stage: I-140 Petition for Immigrant Worker
- I Media Visa
- O-1A Extraordinary Ability (Science, Education, Business, or Athletics)
- O-1B Extraordinary Ability (Arts, Motion Picture, or Television)
- P-1A Athletes
- P-1B Entertainment Group
- We Believe in Simplicity, Safety and Security
- Free On Line Assessment
- 24X7 Customer Support
- We strive to offer the best solution for you
- Proven Performance
- Full Experienced & Friendly Staff